Tandem Axle Heavy Duty 1999kg – 2499kg – 3499kg
Tandem axles start at 1999kg gross weight for those users that need a lot of carrying capacity. Heavier rating options are available for those users that have really heavy carrying needs.
Heavy Duty Tandem Range
- Full length tie rails each side
- Hinged front and rear doors
- Wellside body with 300mm deep sides
- 400mm deep sides available on 8 foot models
- Stylish wrap-around mudguards
- Christchurch made 4 leaf equalizer springs
- Gross capacity 1999kg with 2499kg and 3499kg options
- Strong RHS chassis and drawbar
- Hot dip galvanized
- 1500kg or 1750kg hubs & stubs per axle depending on model
- Full multivolt led lighting and wiring including ( flat or round plug )
- Full Warranty
- Winch tipping
- Electric hydraulic tipping
- Jockey wheels
- Mounted spare wheel
- Stock crates
- Canopies (metal and vinyl )
- Ladder racks (40 RHS) available in 4 heights
- Brakes – hydraulic override disc brakes on 1999kg or 2499kg
This range of trailers can be upgraded to 2499kg or 3499kg gross capacity.
Note: Trailers are set up for a towbar height between 370 & 430mm. Equalizer function is greatly improved if the towbar tongue height of the tow vehicle is supplied with order. Tow vehicles should be rated to tow the necessary weight, including a rated tow bar.
- 8×4 (2440 x 1230)
- 8×4’6 (2440 x 1370)
- 8×5 (2440 x 1520)
- 9×4 (2740 x 1230)
- 9×4’6 (2740 x 1370)
- 9×5 (2740 x 1520)
- 10×4 (3000 x 1230)
- 10×4’6 (3000 x 1370)
- 10×5 (3000 x 1520)
Note: All 10ft long trailers are 3 metres (118.5 inches) long.
Below are photos of different Tandem Axle models. All Briford tandem trailers can be supplied with a variety of extras (including crates, covers, optional weight ratings, tipping options, jockey wheels, spare wheel and more).